BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just an ok kinda day..

I can't complain to much.. Today started off really well, I had an interview at a nursing home, a few hours after the interview they called and offered me the job! I'm so excited to be getting back to work, definitely need something to keep myself busy! The only bad part is that it's third shift, so days hubby has off I'm going to be asleep, but we'll work it out. On the other hand, it seems like everyone around me is pregnant.. it's really frustrating hearing EVERYONE talk about it.. really brings me down no matter how hard I try to be happy, they deserve to be happy about it, but I find it hard for myself to even fake a smile anymore. Started taking 1500 mgs of Metformin now rather then the regular 1000 mgs, and the side affects are killing me the last two days, hopefully it passes quickly. I'm really hoping for a miracle, hoping that sometime SOON those two pink lines show up for us.. Sometimes it feels like it's so far out of my reach that it can never happen, ugh. I just wish it wasn't so hard!

0 comments: